- G-Solutions will constantly work for error-free delivery, on time and will meet our customers demand for high quality and secure delivery.
- G-Solutions should always aim to find the most environmentally friendly logistic solution possible.
- Each assignment must serve as a recommendation for new business through reliability and security.
- G-Solutions should always strive to obtain customer satisfaction, professionalism and quality in all stages of the value chain.
The process for gaining these awards and the working systems which are now in place have helped G-Solutions to improve it’s internal operations whilst clearly demonstrating to existing and potential new customers a commitment to constant improvement, quality of service and care for the environment – all of which are foundations of G-Solutions’s mission statement.
- Global Freight Solutions AB is certified by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance for ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004.
- ISO 9001:2008 demonstrates G-Solution’s commitment to quality management and customer service.
- ISO14001:2004 is an environmental management system that demonstrates better management of risk and the effects of an organization’s impact on the environment.
- This fulfillment and accreditation is the result of the continued hard work and development of everyone at Global Freight Solutions AB at our offices in Gothenburg and Stockholm in Sweden and Espoo in Finland.
G-Solutions will be constantly audited to ensure future compliance to the ISO accreditations thus keeping customers satisfied that when enrolling G-Solutions in any transport or logistical operation that they will receive a quality service that also cares for the environment.