- G-Solutions will constantly work for error-free delivery, on time and will meet our customers demand for high quality and secure delivery.
- G-Solutions should always aim to find the most environmentally friendly logistic solution possible.
- Each assignment must serve as a recommendation for new business through reliability and security.
- G-Solutions should always strive to obtain customer satisfaction, professionalism and quality in all stages of the value chain.
The process for gaining these awards and the working systems which are now in place have helped G-Solutions to improve it’s internal operations whilst clearly demonstrating to existing and potential new customers a commitment to constant improvement, quality of service and care for the environment – all of which are foundations of G-Solutions’s mission statement.
- Global Freight Solutions AB is certified by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance for ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004.
- ISO 9001:2008 demonstrates G-Solution’s commitment to quality management and customer service.
- ISO14001:2004 is an environmental management system that demonstrates better management of risk and the effects of an organization’s impact on the environment.
- This fulfillment and accreditation is the result of the continued hard work and development of everyone at Global Freight Solutions AB at our offices in Gothenburg and Stockholm in Sweden and Espoo in Finland.
G-Solutions will be constantly audited to ensure future compliance to the ISO accreditations thus keeping customers satisfied that when enrolling G-Solutions in any transport or logistical operation that they will receive a quality service that also cares for the environment.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU and EEA. The GDPR aims primarily to give control to citizens and residents over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU.(1)*
The integrity and confidentiality of our customer and partner information is of the highest importance for G-Solutions (Global Freight Solutions AB/Global Freight Solutions Oy Ltd)
We have strict internal routines, as well as technical measures in place, in order to ensure that customer information is not spread unintentially, unnecessarily or without the consent or knowledge of the concerned.
These routines include procedures for how all types of potentially sensitive information should be handled and defines for each type of information:
- What information is saved?
- Where is the information stored?
- For how long is the information stored?
- Who is responsible for the information?
- Who has access to the information?
- How is the information protected?
- Is the information transfered to a third party and, if so, to where and why?
- How are the concerned parties informed?
- Why do we store this information?
As far as practically possible, access to customer information should be limited to those who need it in our business with our clients. We therefore internally restrict access to business departments and to information on our internal servers accordingly and have individual, password protected log-ins to both internal and external areas where sensitive information is stored.
It goes without saying that client data will not be sold to any external party. Nor will it be distributed to any party unless needed in order to handle our client's business or if otherwise agreed with our client.
Clients receiving our newsletter always have the option to unsubscribe to this service with immediate effect through 'Unsubscribe' link available at the bottom of each newsletter.
For further information, please contact: